• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby guinea pig popcorning

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
This video was taken today. Sorry it is a little dark, it was really light in the room so I think it must be my camera. Also excuse my voice, and my forgetting Ella's age - I have a horrible sinus infection/cold and I can't think straight for the life of me!! I was going to put some music to it to drown out my voice but the computer wouldn't play nice, so I gave up. :roll:

Milly is the brown and white texel (curly hair) and is just over 3 months old. So she is not really a baby but she is the baby in our family. Ella is the black and white sheltie (long hair - her hair has been clipped for the summer) and turns 3 this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH06ZzRxS-E

And some pictures..

Milly. Her coat has gone really curly. Such a cutie :)
004-14.jpg

007-15.jpg

008-14.jpg

010-19.jpg

011-22.jpg

Ella
012-15.jpg

Lookit the paw!!
029-12.jpg

For those that don't know, popcorning is the same as a binky :D

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee baby piggies :love:
she is quite excited isn't she :lol:

and very very cute :love:

Awww bless. Everything looks so clean and dry too. Within an hour of changing my pigs there is wee and poo everywhere :shock: I have 3 living together. They wee sooooo much.

Back