• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This morning :)

Bunny lover Ellie

Warren Scout
Morning, today is lovely! i won't mind helping mom clean out the buns today. In Birmingham it has been non stop sunshine. As i am writing i have got the curtain partly open and mom waking up next to me {lie in before cleaning the rabbits out} It is just lovely + the dogs keep clawing her to wake up! :lol: is it sunny near you?

Morning, not only have the dogs been clawing me to wake me up, there is also a child squealing every couple of minutes making me look at pictures of cute bunnies :lol: I didn't even get a cup of tea :evil: :lol:

Morning, not only have the dogs been clawing me to wake me up, there is also a child squealing every couple of minutes making me look at pictures of cute bunnies :lol: I didn't even get a cup of tea :evil: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Today is lovely here too :D Im just waiting for the patio to dry (had to scrub some ceacotrophs off of the floor :roll: ) and then the bunnies can move back to thier normal place and enjoy the sun too :love:

Back