• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 2nd got ya day chesney! (piggy)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
my gorgeous little piggy ches has been here two years now!! :shock: some of you may remember he came from BARC. he is approximately 4 years old now.

he is amazing and i love him sooooooooooooooo much. :love:

happy birthday beautiful chezzy! :love:

some old and newer pics below:

a42-1.jpg

a43-1.jpg

Photo-0388.jpg

Photo-0268.jpg

SP_A0038.jpg

Photo-0570-2.jpg

Photo-0571-1.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg

hope you like the pics :D

he is such an amazing pig, he's so sweet and loving and has amazing rumbles and purrs! :love: and he is the perfect gentleman to his beautiful wife. he adores her. :love:

i always say it but i knew as soon as i saw him that he was the pig for me! :love:

just given ches his happy got ya day presents! a new tunnel and some grassy chewsticks, some apple sticks and some herbs to forage for! oh and best of all, a brown paper bag! :love::lol:

Aww he is so cute and looks like the perfect gentle man too! I have to piggies one is Rusty and one is Snowy. Rusty is sooooooo shy but Snowy is out all the time, At night i am convinced they play tig because i can hear them running backwards and forwards { Its that or trashing the place. When i wake up the bowls over turned and food everywhere!:lol:}

Aww he is so cute and looks like the perfect gentle man too! I have to piggies one is Rusty and one is Snowy. Rusty is sooooooo shy but Snowy is out all the time, At night i am convinced they play tig because i can hear them running backwards and forwards { Its that or trashing the place. When i wake up the bowls over turned and food everywhere!:lol:}

aw, they sound like characters! :love: i love the way piggies interact with each other. makes me laugh and it's so cute aswell! :love:

thank you. :D

i was so excited wishing ches a happy got ya day! he looked at me like i was crazy! :oops::lol:

he's been playing with his new toys and is very happy and wheeky today! :love:

thank you. :D

he has had a lovely day and has been in a really happy and cheeky mood! :love:

maisies happy got ya day in a few wheeks so will post pics of her then. :D

Back