• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have super human will power!!

shell1805

Mama Doe
went to p&h today and they had a chinchilla french lop girl :love:
now i wish i could say that it was because it was p&h that i didnt get her but it wasnt :oops:
i even got to hold her as an assistant saw i was hovering......
but i suddenly got a flash of bella and jasper in my head and i just had to walk away.
i must really love my buns :love: :) i dont need any other bun as long as i have them and ive already got out of my depth before and i felt they suffered because of it.
this is a really pointless thread but i kinda felt proud that i didnt react on impulse :)

Well done you *claps hands*

It's just so hard to walk away though isn't it? :(

it was torture, i had already picked up stuff to buy and all the while i was in the que i kept thinking 'just get her, you can look after her. you know what you're doing' :(

but bella and jasper are my priority and i wouldnt have it any other way.

but she was gorgeous and licked me :cry: why do i do this to myself??

That shops a torture for us all.

I went in to ours the other day and there were 4 lovely boy guinea pigs in the rehoming area. No reason stated. Then I looked around and saw there was an obvious new arrival of baby guinea pigs and it became clear that these 4 had just got too old and had been moved aside to make room for the newbies :(

That shops a torture for us all.

I went in to ours the other day and there were 4 lovely boy guinea pigs in the rehoming area. No reason stated. Then I looked around and saw there was an obvious new arrival of baby guinea pigs and it became clear that these 4 had just got too old and had been moved aside to make room for the newbies :(

there was 2 frenchies there tonight and the old english cross conti (my guess on breed) had been put in the re homing section :( that poor bun has been there weeks, ive battled with not getting her too :(

Back