• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chirpy coops - what's happened?

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know? I put a big order in 10 days ago via paypal and they have disappeared - website gone, not answering their phones. Gulp! I know a few people on here have had dealings with them and said they were really good - I'd really like my money back at least :?

woah that's weird :( they built my run for me, lovely chap came and sorted it for me. I know they had a big fire and had to move to new premises end of last year.

Maybe see if Caroline at Rabbit Residence knows anything? She's dealt with them a lot (she recommended me them).

It was seeing their work at Caroline's that made me decide to order! I've e-mailed them as well and if that doesn't work I'll go to paypal - odd that the money went through if they have gone completely out of business. I know about the fire but got the impression that they were in business and very busy now and then phut.. gone!

Thanks Hannah very interesting read! It's very sad to see that they not only seem to be having problems but are also acting very unprofessional/abusive with their customers, who I'm sure would be more understanding of the situation if indeed it is the fire/accident etc that have caused them problems. They really are not doing themselves any favours. :(

It must be personal issues that have got in the way of the business, that's what it sounds like. Maybe the trauma of the fire took its toll?

Very sad to see what was a good recommended company go down the drain :(

Scary Jill - I was planning on sorting an order out with them soon, too! Good luck with getting your money back xx

Scary Jill - I was planning on sorting an order out with them soon, too! Good luck with getting your money back xx

Were you going to use them because they are fairly local? If so I can recommend a couple of other companies depending on if it was a run or aviary you are after :wave:

Just wanted to pop back to the thread to say I hope you get everything sorted. Sounds like things have gone very wrong somewhere along the way. :(

Were you going to use them because they are fairly local? If so I can recommend a couple of other companies depending on if it was a run or aviary you are after :wave:

Sounds like several people have got their money back - there have been clains against him since January so I don't see why paypal haven't pulled the plug on him yet.

I'm after some aviary panels to add to my shed and I've just come across a local shop which does them - afraid I've lost my nerve a bit with internet shopping!

very late reply on old thread

Sounds like several people have got their money back - there have been clains against him since January so I don't see why paypal haven't pulled the plug on him yet.

I'm after some aviary panels to add to my shed and I've just come across a local shop which does them - afraid I've lost my nerve a bit with internet shopping!

just saw this thread, the business suffered a big fire all stock including poultry livestock were lost, must have been tough

Must have been very traumatising.:(

I know it is an old thread but I hope they manage to get back on their feet.
It seems they did some very good high quality work.

Back