• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old is RU?

whiskers

Warren Scout
When was the forum established, and how long have y'all been here? Seems like a pretty tight-knit community.

It has been going since 2004, I joined in 2007 :wave: whereabouts in the states are you from Whiskers? My family are from Kentucky:wave:

I joined RU very soon after I got my first bun Nyxie, a little over a month ago. I currently live in Florida but plan to move elsewhere after finishing college.

Mischief and Tinker's Mum - Don't you hate when that happens? :lol:
Did anyone else join the forum soon after they got their first rabbit? Or even before?

I joined RU very soon after I got my first bun Nyxie, a little over a month ago. I currently live in Florida but plan to move elsewhere after finishing college.

Did anyone else join the forum soon after they got their first rabbit? Or even before?

I joined 2ish weeks after getting my first bunny and found my second through the forum :D

I joined when Grim had to have his incisors out to find out how to feed him properly. Turned out he had jaw abscesses and I ended up staying. RU probably saved his life. And it got me my Smoo. :)

I joined 2006 when i found a bun in my street:shock: I currently owned piggies but had no idea about rabbits, I have learned so much since joining but also met Kayj and gained three more rabbts, an extra two Guinea pigs and seven chipminks:shock::shock::lol:

I did!! Mrs Bun came to me and I didnt have a clue.I came online and havent left!!!!!!!!

I joined when Grim had to have his incisors out to find out how to feed him properly. Turned out he had jaw abscesses and I ended up staying. RU probably saved his life. And it got me my Smoo. :)

I remember!!!!!!!:wave::wave:

I've been here since 2005. Not so much nowadays, but all of my buns have been come from here.

I joined last May and got my first rabbits today :)

I think it started in August 2004... and I joined in September 2004 ... I've been on here forever :shock: and seen so many people come and go :(

Back