• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Rabbits!

Alicia

Mama Doe
I have rabbits! One male (brown) and one female (black). At the moment they don't have names because I keep changing my mind on what to call them but I like Isla for the girl, although I'm going to leave it a few days to name them so I can get to know them. They are quite big rabbits and they are both quite friendly and nosey :lol:

When I first got them home:
rabbits001.jpg

In the hutch:
rabbits009.jpg

rabbits010.jpg

rabbits011.jpg

rabbits012.jpg

rabbits013.jpg

They're beautiful. :love: xx

Lucky bunnies too to have a mummeh who has checked everything out before their arrival. We've had our two for a year - no regrets. Can't imagine life without them. Hope your two lovely bunnies bring you lots of happiness! :) xx

(Wait 'til you see their first binky - I got choked up when Jack did his first binky here!)

They remind me of our first bunny girls bought as comanions for Benji, our wildie, except they were dwarf lops- the brown one was Bramble and the black one was Clover.:D

Thank you :) I love them already, they are so sweet and trusting. I feel really sad when I think that someone dumped them in a wood and despite that they are still so lovely and friendly. They are brother and sister, and I just found out that their other brother and sisters that they lived with at the rescue have also been reserved :D Has anyone got any name suggestions for these 2? I'd really like to name them soon but I can't think of any names

They are beautiful:love::love:

Did you say they were dumped in the woods? What about Hansel and Gretel then!:lol::lol:

How exciting!!! It is the start of a great adventure. ;) :D
They are lovely colors and your boy has such an unusual coloration; at least I haven't seen any similar coated buns.

For names I would check out a baby name website, and try not to be overwhelmed :lol: They even have the origin/nationality and meanings of the names.

Here's one: http://www.babynames.com/Names/search.php

I had a similar experience trying to find the right name and ultimately, I found names that really felt right and fit their personalities.

Congratuations :) they are gorgeous! I've followed your threads with great interest and it's great to see your new additions!

On another note, I love the hay/litter tray, where is it from? x

Thank you :) It's a plastic dog bed, and I got it from a car boot sale but pet shops sell them. Do you think they'd chew it? I don't know whether to leave it in or take it out.

Back