• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hewo everyone!

Poppy <3

Alpha Buck
My names charlie, and im a 14 week old baby bunnie!, i'm a mixture of breeds, and have lovely red eyes :love:

I came from a horrible place!, i was kept in a 2footX 2fooot cage- i had been at the shop for nearly 2months!, luckly my mummy came and rescued me just in time.. i was about to be dog meat, i think she heard the men talking about me going in the background.. :cry:

i'm now all happy and love my new home!, im still really nervous but am getting better!, and i love my hay nom nom nom andd i had my first ever vegtablee! my mummys only giving me a little bit of spring greens at the minute because my little stomache has never have anything like that before.. its sooooo tasty! :love::love::love:

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

what a cutie :love:
from a dedicated black bunny mummy, I am always amazed by very white ones, they are SOOOOOOOOOO white (stupid comment I know :roll:)
he is lovely, and a very lucky boy thanks to you.

what a cutie :love:
from a dedicated black bunny mummy, I am always amazed by very white ones, they are SOOOOOOOOOO white (stupid comment I know :roll:)
he is lovely, and a very lucky boy thanks to you.

He is rather white :lol::lol::lol:

Back