• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass carrot fun *video* UD *grunting* P15

Is Rimmi on the Bunny Mad calendar this year? I gave one to my Gran and thought I recognised his little face peering at me last time I visited.

awwwwwwwwwwww, I just did such a big grin listening to that! awwwww :love::love::love:

He is sooooo vocal! I have no idea why he felt he had to grunt at the grass carrot!! :roll:

He grunts when we stroke him sometimes too, and when we pick him up, he makes cute little squeaks every now and again..... and then licks us..... nawwwwww, I love my baby :love:

He is sooooo vocal! I have no idea why he felt he had to grunt at the grass carrot!! :roll:

He grunts when we stroke him sometimes too, and when we pick him up, he makes cute little squeaks every now and again..... and then licks us..... nawwwwww, I love my baby :love:

Beau grunts when he's cross, and he flattens his ears and lunges...but it's just not as cute, cos Beau's size sort of suits his grunt, if you see what I mean. With Rimmi it's like a tiny dog having a big gruff bark!:love:

Beau grunts when he's cross, and he flattens his ears and lunges...but it's just not as cute, cos Beau's size sort of suits his grunt, if you see what I mean. With Rimmi it's like a tiny dog having a big gruff bark!:love:

I can see what you mean..... Rimmi doesnt lunge at us very often, unless we are stroking Winni and not him! (never intentional!!) :lol:

Back