• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help

:shock: so a resucue rehomed a male bun to you that wasnt neutered??
had you had the girl bun already?? or was she a rescue too??

Rescue repeatedly assured me that boy bun was done. I even asked the day I put them together, along with when I was considering fostering, the day he came to be fostered, as I wouldn't have even considered a foster unless he was neutered as I knew I had an un nuetered girl with me, and I didn't want any accidents.

Girl bun was mine, already here. I got her from the PAH rescue section last year, and knew she was not neutered hence the above precausions

But did the rescue get him neutered? or did they just say he was neutered?, didn't he have plums?

Sorry for all the questions but it sounds really strange to me, why would a rescue home a bunny that wasn't neutered?

This just backs up my argument that BOTH rabbits should be neutered and I will not do bonding uless they are, unless they are very, very elderly

But did the rescue get him neutered? or did they just say he was neutered?, didn't he have plums?

Sorry for all the questions but it sounds really strange to me, why would a rescue home a bunny that wasn't neutered?

This just backs up my argument that BOTH rabbits should be neutered and I will not do bonding uless they are, unless they are very, very elderly

Rescue repeatedly said that he was vet checked and the vet said he was neutered, he would never have been here if he wasn't. He wasn't neutered with the rescue. I wouldn't have wanted him here if I had known he was intact and this risk to my other bunny. (All 4 of my other bunnies are neutered)

He doesn't have plums! Hence I wouldn't have suspected this would happen.

Back