• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much fun would it be??

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
... for all the RU buns to have a massive meet up??

I know it's not possible due to bonding issues and stuff. But just imagine the things that they would get up to:lol:

I know there is a fair few ASBO buns out there, they may end up arrested :lol:

I think my Inca would want to be everybuns friend, whereas Herbie 'the bruiser' would be squaring up to other buns!

I think my Inca would want to be everybuns friend, whereas Herbie 'the bruiser' would be squaring up to other buns!

I can just imagine Bobby getting everyone into mischief, out till all hours, falling out of taxi's..

Where as Carlo would be schmoozing all the lady buns :lol:

BB...No bunneh mummehs to be present if we do have a meet up....

Lily.....Definately not!! My mums embarrassing,int she,Beebs??You gotta see her at the vets....:roll::roll::roll:

Janes Inspector Morse would be keeping everyone in check, seen as he is an officer of the law.

Can you imagine the levels of destruction? :shock::shock: Would love to be a fly on the wall if they did....as long as its not a wall in my house!;):lol:

Lily.....Definately not!! My mums embarrassing,int she,Beebs??You gotta see her at the vets....:roll::roll::roll:

Bobby LETS AVE IT!!!!!!!!

Carlo Has anyone told you, you have beautiful ears?? Here come on and let me lick them

Can you imagine the levels of destruction? :shock::shock: Would love to be a fly on the wall if they did....as long as its not a wall in my house!;):lol:

We can do it at mine, I now how no wall paper or anything of value, after Big Bobby wills has been renovating :lol:

Bobby LETS AVE IT!!!!!!!!

Carlo Has anyone told you, you have beautiful ears?? Here come on and let me lick them

LOL at Carlo! I can only think of him saying that in a really sultry spanish accent! :lol:

Pie would just be hopping up to everybun going "hugs? hugs? hugs?" :roll: :love:

coco: i would hapily come and be freindz wiz all the girlie buniezz as long as they iz pwetty and nice to me.... the boys i wil beat up so they bestest stay clear!!!

arthur: i would love everyone promise and hump them too im the humpiest bunny ever! :) i will teach you all the sport of humping.

dora: il tuft you if you in my territory but if it was a nuetral meet up i could attend? but you might pick on me because im not "perfect" i still has ec leg issues and if you freak me out i might have siezures again...hmm best i stay home after all.....

kitty, i dont goez nowherez without my coco bun so if he can be beside me to protects me then i gues its ok?

general bunny murmering: we could bring metacam to space out on and hay and twigs, and someone could bring some cardboard boxes.... yeh and we could also has carrots and gorge ourselves on veg! now that is a party!

Ok.So now Im glad you lot dont know about the pop group my animals are in..........think I will keep that quiet.......:oops::oops:

all ov em are embarrassing mine shouts out "bedtime" so all the neighbour buns can hear that its our bedtime!!! curfew or what!? and then she insists on stroking us before we are tucked up for the night! so embarrassng.

coco: i would hapily come and be freindz wiz all the girlie buniezz as long as they iz pwetty and nice to me.... the boys i wil beat up so they bestest stay clear!!!

arthur: i would love everyone promise and hump them too im the humpiest bunny ever! :) i will teach you all the sport of humping.

dora: il tuft you if you in my territory but if it was a nuetral meet up i could attend? but you might pick on me because im not "perfect" i still has ec leg issues and if you freak me out i might have siezures again...hmm best i stay home after all.....

kitty, i dont goez nowherez without my coco bun so if he can be beside me to protects me then i gues its ok?

general bunny murmering: we could bring metacam to space out on and hay and twigs, and someone could bring some cardboard boxes.... yeh and we could also has carrots and gorge ourselves on veg! now that is a party!

Bobby says she can get you all that stuff no questions asked;)

Back