PDA

View Full Version : How much fun would it be??

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 01:59 PM
... for all the RU buns to have a massive meet up??

I know it's not possible due to bonding issues and stuff. But just imagine the things that they would get up to:lol:

I know there is a fair few ASBO buns out there, they may end up arrested :lol:

Mrs Cullen
18-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Does sound like fun:)

Kermit
18-03-2011, 02:00 PM
I think my Inca would want to be everybuns friend, whereas Herbie 'the bruiser' would be squaring up to other buns!

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:01 PM
I think my Inca would want to be everybuns friend, whereas Herbie 'the bruiser' would be squaring up to other buns!

I can just imagine Bobby getting everyone into mischief, out till all hours, falling out of taxi's..

Where as Carlo would be schmoozing all the lady buns :lol:

yvette
18-03-2011, 02:02 PM
BB...No bunneh mummehs to be present if we do have a meet up....

Lily.....Definately not!! My mums embarrassing,int she,Beebs??You gotta see her at the vets....:roll::roll::roll:

Kermit
18-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Janes Inspector Morse would be keeping everyone in check, seen as he is an officer of the law.

Debster
Can you imagine the levels of destruction? :shock::shock: Would love to be a fly on the wall if they did....as long as its not a wall in my house!;):lol:

Shellypops

Lily.....Definately not!! My mums embarrassing,int she,Beebs??You gotta see her at the vets....:roll::roll::roll:

Bobby LETS AVE IT!!!!!!!!

Carlo Has anyone told you, you have beautiful ears?? Here come on and let me lick them

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Can you imagine the levels of destruction? :shock::shock: Would love to be a fly on the wall if they did....as long as its not a wall in my house!;):lol:

We can do it at mine, I now how no wall paper or anything of value, after Big Bobby wills has been renovating :lol:

yvette
18-03-2011, 02:05 PM

Carlo Has anyone told you, you have beautiful ears?? Here come on and let me lick them

Lily......Wha???????????????:oops::oops:

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Lily......Wha???????????????:oops::oops:

Bobby Have you seen my Beyoncé impression??? Now that's what I calling Having it Large :D

Pie
18-03-2011, 02:07 PM

LOL at Carlo! I can only think of him saying that in a really sultry spanish accent! :lol:

Pie would just be hopping up to everybun going "hugs? hugs? hugs?" :roll: :love:

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:12 PM
LOL at Carlo! I can only think of him saying that in a really sultry spanish accent! :lol:

Pie would just be hopping up to everybun going "hugs? hugs? hugs?" :roll: :love:

yes he sounds like Antonio Bandaros in my head :oops::lol:

bunlover
18-03-2011, 02:16 PM
coco: i would hapily come and be freindz wiz all the girlie buniezz as long as they iz pwetty and nice to me.... the boys i wil beat up so they bestest stay clear!!!

arthur: i would love everyone promise and hump them too im the humpiest bunny ever! :) i will teach you all the sport of humping.

dora: il tuft you if you in my territory but if it was a nuetral meet up i could attend? but you might pick on me because im not "perfect" i still has ec leg issues and if you freak me out i might have siezures again...hmm best i stay home after all.....

kitty, i dont goez nowherez without my coco bun so if he can be beside me to protects me then i gues its ok?

general bunny murmering: we could bring metacam to space out on and hay and twigs, and someone could bring some cardboard boxes.... yeh and we could also has carrots and gorge ourselves on veg! now that is a party!

yvette
18-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Ok.So now Im glad you lot dont know about the pop group my animals are in..........think I will keep that quiet.......:oops::oops:

bunlover
18-03-2011, 02:18 PM

all ov em are embarrassing mine shouts out "bedtime" so all the neighbour buns can hear that its our bedtime!!! curfew or what!? and then she insists on stroking us before we are tucked up for the night! so embarrassng.

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:19 PM
coco: i would hapily come and be freindz wiz all the girlie buniezz as long as they iz pwetty and nice to me.... the boys i wil beat up so they bestest stay clear!!!

arthur: i would love everyone promise and hump them too im the humpiest bunny ever! :) i will teach you all the sport of humping.

dora: il tuft you if you in my territory but if it was a nuetral meet up i could attend? but you might pick on me because im not "perfect" i still has ec leg issues and if you freak me out i might have siezures again...hmm best i stay home after all.....

kitty, i dont goez nowherez without my coco bun so if he can be beside me to protects me then i gues its ok?

general bunny murmering: we could bring metacam to space out on and hay and twigs, and someone could bring some cardboard boxes.... yeh and we could also has carrots and gorge ourselves on veg! now that is a party!

Bobby says she can get you all that stuff no questions asked;)

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Ok.So now Im glad you lot dont know about the pop group my animals are in..........think I will keep that quiet.......:oops::oops:

Bobby Yous are in a pop band????

Pie
18-03-2011, 02:22 PM
yes he sounds like Antonio Bandaros in my head :oops::lol:

:lol::lol: Thats exactly who I thought of too! :love:

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 02:23 PM
:lol::lol: Thats exactly who I thought of too! :love:

:love: He defintley has his charm

chul
18-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Bunsk: If dere iz food I is DERE!!! Also if dere is ladies to hump, I IZ DERE!!!!

Belle: BUNSK!!!!

KarenM
18-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Alfie would probably start a few fights while Bubbles cowered in the corner. :lol:

dizzyg
18-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Bobby Have you seen my Beyoncé impression??? Now that's what I calling Having it Large :D

I can see her shaking her little dewlap, trying to impress the boys.:D

Elena
18-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Could you imagine Nutmeg? She'd fight every single bun :roll:

Angie65
18-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Bella: Come over 'ere & say that. I'm a Barnsley lass me :evil::evil:

Flint: well, hellloooooo

Kendra: food, food, food, food, food

Smirnoff: touch me & die

Fudge: duh duh du duuurrrr, de de derrrr (Indiana Jones theme tune)

Calel: what you looking at?

Suki: grrr

Mishka: Fudge, wait for me!

Polly: who are all these people? I'm trying to sleep :/

Sugar: Sod this, I'm off outside

Rosie: brocolii? Is there brocolli?

^^^ not much fun there! How did I ever bond my lot:lol:

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I can see her shaking her little dewlap, trying to impress the boys.:D

:lol::lol: She has been trying to rid herself of her dew lap, so least said about that the better :lol:

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Bella: Come over 'ere & say that. I'm a Barnsley lass me :evil::evil:

Flint: well, hellloooooo

Kendra: food, food, food, food, food

Smirnoff: touch me & die

Fudge: duh duh du duuurrrr, de de derrrr (Indiana Jones theme tune)

Calel: what you looking at?

Suki: grrr

Mishka: Fudge, wait for me!

Polly: who are all these people? I'm trying to sleep :/

Sugar: Sod this, I'm off outside

Rosie: brocolii? Is there brocolli?

^^^ not much fun there! How did I ever bond my lot:lol:

I always forget just how many buns you have, are they all bonded together?

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Could you imagine Nutmeg? She'd fight every single bun :roll:

Carlo hey nutmeg, I would like to tame you fiery lady bun

Angie65
18-03-2011, 04:17 PM
I always forget just how many buns you have, are they all bonded together?

No

Group of 6, - Bella- wildie, was with 'em but battered the boys over a 3 day period so had to split her:? Then I got a trio & a pair, & a single of my own - former stray (been neutered - waiting to bond with Bella - but her spay was unsuccessful as missing bits, so having to wait full 6 weeks after neuter to be on safe side). If Jacob & Bells don't bond, he will go in group & no idea what will do with Bells. Sodding rabbits!

Then i got 2 single fosters - one BARC, one Honeybunny,:D

What's that - 15 here at min? That's an ok number. Why does it feel like more?:lol:

Loosy
18-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Hehe, my Pipkin would probably try to be everyone's friend. Ruby would just sulk in the corner. Unless there was party foods, then she'd spend the whole time stuffing her face :D

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:19 PM
No

Group of 6, - Bella- wildie, was with 'em but battered the boys over a 3 day period so had to split her:? Then I got a trio & a pair, & a single of my own - former stray (been neutered - waiting to bond with Bella - but her spay was unsuccessful as missing bits, so having to wait full 6 weeks after neuter to be on safe side). If Jacob & Bells don't bond, he will go in group & no idea what will do with Bells. Sodding rabbits!

Then i got 2 single fosters - one BARC, one Honeybunny,:D

What's that - 15 here at min? That's an ok number. Why does it feel like more?:lol:

15???? :shock::shock::shock: How big is your house??

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Hehe, my Pipkin would probably try to be everyone's friend. Ruby would just sulk in the corner. Unless there was party foods, then she'd spend the whole time stuffing her face :D

Aww glad we will have a few socialites :lol:

As well as a few piggies :lol:

Angie65
18-03-2011, 04:27 PM
15???? :shock::shock::shock: How big is your house??

They been outdoors since Sept - I got a playhouse split in two, with aviary all around (split in two) for the six & the pair

Then I got a 6x2 hutch on top of a 6x4 run with a tube into a 8x6 run

Then I got two singles in hutches with 6x4 runs & two singles in a room inside split in two:lol: It's Juggle Nation:lol:

Of the former 3 bun rooms - one still is, one is being decorated & the other becomes Official Pole Room Sat when new floor is fitted:D

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:29 PM
They been outdoors since Sept - I got a playhouse split in two, with aviary all around (split in two) for the six & the pair

Then I got a 6x2 hutch on top of a 6x4 run with a tube into a 8x6 run

Then I got two singles in hutches with 6x4 runs & two singles in a room inside split in two:lol: It's Juggle Nation:lol:

Of the former 3 bun rooms - one still is, one is being decorated & the other becomes Official Pole Room Sat when new floor is fitted:D

Hey we could all bring the buns to yours, put one bun in charge of pole dancing :lol: *coughs* Bobby?? :lol:

Elena
18-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Carlo hey nutmeg, I would like to tame you fiery lady bun

Nutmeg: No chance, peasant bun

Nutmeg! Behave!

Shellypops
18-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Nutmeg: No chance, peasant bun

Nutmeg! Behave!

Carlo oooo i lika a challenge, come here and let me lick your eye

Fifibutton
18-03-2011, 05:04 PM
What a great idea, there might be lots of fur flying and humping though :shock::lol:

Xsophia
18-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Toffee: PARTAAYY!!! can we have a highest binky competition? Oohh can we PLEASEE?!!! I will bring my blankie to show everyone but touch it and die.

Grin
19-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Lucky would hump everybun in sight and Daisy would just chill out on the comfiest spot there. :lol:

Shellypops
21-03-2011, 08:24 AM
My two are unsocial moulting humpers today