• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So you think she's an angel?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
She certainly looks like one...

P1040351Small.jpg

:love:

and in this one...

P1040352Small.jpg

She's just so pretty... :love:

BUT

She can an 'arf leave a mess!!

P1040353Small.jpg

Yes, they are ALL Ginger's!

I mean, c'mon little lady, you were in the litter tray just before!

:love::love::lol::lol::lol:

What is it with does and poops! Belle is the same :lol::lol:

I'd like to know how you know they are Gingeypops'! :lol: So gorgeous. Bunnap mission is now in planning.

I'd like to know how you know they are Gingeypops'! :lol: So gorgeous. Bunnap mission is now in planning.

Easily :)

Biscuit *NEVER EVER EVER* poops outside of the litter tray.

Seriously, NEVER.

Oh and they are all Ginger sized / coloured too.

:lol: That's what Blackie used to do - he was soooo excited when he came into the conservatory he would poop everywhere as he ran around. He was betetr in the aviary, but any stray poops were always his :lol:

It's what Nutmeg does too but I can never be sure that Smudge doesn't, erm, add to it!

She's just showing you that she's been nomming hay like a good a girl and thereby making pooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!

;)

She's just showing you that she's been nomming hay like a good a girl

Yes, I agree. She's so thoughtful, always thinking of how she can make her hoomins happy :D
Great set up by the way. Like so many of us, we start off by putting the mesh panels round the buns to keep them in their place. But it's not long before we move the panels so that our stuff is barricaded within the panels and that leaves the rest of the house for the bunsters :D

Yes, I agree. She's so thoughtful, always thinking of how she can make her hoomins happy :D
Great set up by the way. Like so many of us, we start off by putting the mesh panels round the buns to keep them in their place. But it's not long before we move the panels so that our stuff is barricaded within the panels and that leaves the rest of the house for the bunsters :D

And this is just my office. You should see the rest of the house :lol:

That is SO true!!

She certainly looks like one...

P1040351Small.jpg

:love:

and in this one...

P1040352Small.jpg

She's just so pretty... :love:

BUT

She can an 'arf leave a mess!!

P1040353Small.jpg

Yes, they are ALL Ginger's!

I mean, c'mon little lady, you were in the litter tray just before!

hahahah looks like my living room after a yuri attack!

Also YOU HAVE THE SAME CARRIER AS ME lol

This cannot be a coincidence two buns pooping machines same carrier.... hum....

lol

Oh my goodness, I know she's cute, but how lovely is this picture :love:

Jenson likes to poop in and next too his tray, then run round like an idiot and spread them round the rest of his cage, thankfully only the odd one escapes into the run!

We have that carrier too :wave:

Oh Ginger is such a sweet ickle bunny:love:

I hate to admit it, but your naughty poops pic is tidy compared to mine! I swear hay breeds and multiplies x a million the minute it hits my carpet:roll::lol:

Back