• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nom!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
So this is what five bags of Burns plantain and five bags of dandelion looks like! Four bags in the big boxes and one in the small boxes.

_IGP1857-vi.jpg

_IGP1859-vi.jpg

_IGP1860-vi.jpg

Nutmeg got most miffed as I was doing it. Think she wanted the huge box rather than the sprinkle in the hay :lol:

Makes a mess I tell you!

_IGP1861-vi.jpg

Wow, good idea, decanting the stuff. :thumb: The bags are rubbish - they always split and spill. Spenser is getting fussier and fussier, but he still gets quite excited about planatain and dandleion noms. :D

Wow, good idea, decanting the stuff. :thumb: The bags are rubbish - they always split and spill. Spenser is getting fussier and fussier, but he still gets quite excited about planatain and dandleion noms. :D

They never open nicely do they. I find it much easier decanting and I'm impressed with my deductions that five bags would accurately fill the boxes :lol:

I'm glad he enjoys the plantain and dandy noms. I always sprinkle them in hay to encourage a bit of foraging. :thumb: Not that they need much help in that area but it keeps them occupied!

Back