• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bag of dried dandelions arrived - pics

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I got a big bag of these from Zooplus today.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/snacks_supplements/natural_treats/jr_farms/13320

It is lovely stuff and the buns have really enjoyed what they have had so far. The pictures on the website don't do justice to the size of the bag which is delivered so I thought I would show you what they are like.

SDC10523.JPG

SDC10525.JPG

SDC10519.JPG

All the bags of herbs listed on the site with the dandelions are the same size! I know many people collect and dry these types of things them selves but for days when you run out or cannot make it out for some reason then they may be helpful.

How do you dry them yourself? ?I know that's a shop bought bag but we have seriously tons of these in the garden.

Thats a much bigger bag than it looks on the website! :shock:

That is partly why I posted the pics. They are really tasty - so the buns tell me - and I know there are people who have very sensitive buns who don't or can't eat hay.

It's the same brand that I buy! My buns love it, I recommend it! :thumb:
It's nice to know that there are bigger bags too.
Any other herbs that I could buy from there to variate their diet?

It's the same brand that I buy! My buns love it, I recommend it! :thumb:
It's nice to know that there are bigger bags too.
Any other herbs that I could buy from there to variate their diet?

They do Meadow Flowers, Parsley Stalks, Garden Herbs and Ribwort. All are a similar size and price.:wave:

I normally order from Hay Experts, but I went on this site as I was going to order some of the Dandelions. They dont have a huge selection of hay, which was a disappointment Has anyone ordered any of the hay and, if so, whats it like.

Back