• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stimulation - pronto!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit's bored, i can tell this, by the way he's acting and he's started digging for that reason.

What can i do that isn't food related to stimulate him quickly?

Give him wires... bunnies love wires... I found Belle on my bedside cabinet in the night having a blast, chewing right through my phone charger!

So yea, WIRES!!!

:lol::lol:

On a more serious note, tunnels? Digging box?

Give him wires... bunnies love wires... I found Belle on my bedside cabinet in the night having a blast, chewing right through my phone charger!

So yea, WIRES!!!

:lol::lol:

On a more serious note, tunnels? Digging box?

He has both lol.

He's upstairs now, so its stopped for a minute.

Litter tray is all over the crate now lol

Tidy his cage up. Then show him....he will have a whale of a time chucking it all about again.:lol:

Rolo can be fast asleep....so I tidy around him. Then as soon as everywhere is spick and span, he hops up and takes great delight in throwing hay about....and bunny poos. And the look of utter glee on his face is priceless!:love:

Ahhhhh true bunny love!

Rach x

Oh dear. :roll: Don't have that problem here, Spenser is well and truly settled to his morning doze.

Ohhh I like the yellow pages idea:D

Going to hunt round for one now and wave it under Rolo's nose...

Hours of fun!

Rach x

Just wondering if you guys rotate their toys around - only give them a few a time then when they get bored, put some away and give different ones etc etc??

A cardboard box with a hole in it never fails for me. But you have to make sure that either the hole is slightly too small so that it has to be chewed before bunny can get in or that the box is filled with something like paper to really get in their way. Also tying willow sticks in an annoying place like across a door so that they can still get through but have to duck or something. They'll need to chew them out of the way. ;)

A cardboard box with a hole in it never fails for me. But you have to make sure that either the hole is slightly too small so that it has to be chewed before bunny can get in or that the box is filled with something like paper to really get in their way. Also tying willow sticks in an annoying place like across a door so that they can still get through but have to duck or something. They'll need to chew them out of the way. ;)

I did this yesterday and built a bunny castle. They have had loads of fun chewing and trying to topple it!

Back