• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eppie & her Head Tilt

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=275529
Here is Eppie this morning

" yum i likes my erbs! "

eppiea-1.jpg

you can see her head is still tilted but considering on Saturday it was right over with her bad side on the ground I think she is doing very well:D

In this one her head is better and when she holds her ears up it hardly notices

eppie.jpg

and to say Poly, Antigone...your voucher paid for coriander, parsley and dill..and also some baby food and spring greens which have all helped Eppie to get better..didn't take a pic of the spend as forgot..but thank you xx

Last edited:
thanks Graham..it just goes to show if you can act qucikly and get all the right meds..it makes such a big difference..she really is almost back to normal:D

Hooray for Eppie! Hope you keep improving! (((((((((((vibes)))))))))))

Brownie says that even if your head stays that tilty you can still periscope for noms and hay with a bit of practice!

thanks Graham..it just goes to show if you can act qucikly and get all the right meds..it makes such a big difference..she really is almost back to normal:D

Aww she is beautiful. So glad she is recovering well with the meds.:love::love:

I know what you mean about catching is fast. I caught it the night it started with Darcy and I think that is why his head tilt (altho still remains) is not so bad its only slight. :D

Back