• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrrrrr!!!!!! Bunny!

rolo

Alpha Buck
My Rolo is just in one of "those" moods today!

I hoovered up living room, so he dragged some hay out of his litter and threw it on the floor. Then he tried to get on to sofa (he likes to poo and wee on there if he gets the chance) So told him off and chased him away, so he hopped on to our dog, who was snoozing by the fire and promptly wee'd on him!!!

Walked past bun and he lunged at my feet and took a chunk out of my heel!

And now hes stalking, yes..stalking around the living room growling. Every now and then he will do a massive binky then continue with the stalking!

What is going on??????

Will be locking him in a cupboard if he carries on! (only kidding:lol:)

Rach x

My Rolo is just in one of "those" moods today!

I hoovered up living room, so he dragged some hay out of his litter and threw it on the floor. Then he tried to get on to sofa (he likes to poo and wee on there if he gets the chance) So told him off and chased him away, so he hopped on to our dog, who was snoozing by the fire and promptly wee'd on him!!!

Walked past bun and he lunged at my feet and took a chunk out of my heel!

And now hes stalking, yes..stalking around the living room growling. Every now and then he will do a massive binky then continue with the stalking!

What is going on??????

Will be locking him in a cupboard if he carries on! (only kidding:lol:)

Rach x

:shock::lol:

Yes, he was neutered before we adopted him.

We were looking into getting him a friend, but money and circumstances have prevailed:(

He has now collapsed and is snoring like a Lord!

So, me and the dog are braving the living room again after sitting in the dining room to keep out of the way:lol:

Ahhhhh I LOVE my bunster, even when he is being a total :censored:!!

Rach x

Back