• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know where I buy....?

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
...puppy pads in bulk (other than pets at home) and for a good price, and also that Bloo-roll stuff?

Thank you :wave:

Some pound shops do them but I dunno how many you get in a pack so I'm not actually helpful :lol:

Thanks for that Steph. :) I should probably say that I need to order online at the moment and get a job lot as I'm not able to get to the shops much at the moment.

Hi!:wave:

Have you asked Holidayhutches? There was a thread ages ago that Sky-o was asking for these too...and holiday hutches was also suggested...perhaps ask them what they can do for you - esp. as they could buy wholsale...
http://www.holidayhutches.com/

I had a look and its is advertised but i coukdnt find them online...sorry:?

Ebay possibly too,

Try ring some wholesale trade supplies near you as they probably will do the blue roll stuff...Im presuming you mean tissue?
Or try wholesale cleaning suppl companies...;)

Sorry - dont have exactly any helpful links...will keep an eye out for you!;)

Found the puppy pads on there - do you know if there is Bloo roll or what section it might be, as I have done a search and it didnt like it?

ETA: actually I couldnt see the puppy pads for sale either, think the website is being reorganised.

Found the puppy pads on there - do you know if there is Bloo roll or what section it might be, as I have done a search and it didnt like it?

ETA: actually I couldnt see the puppy pads for sale either, think the website is being reorganised.

yeah - I thought that too actually....
I dont know about the Bloo roll.....do you mean the toilet tissue you get on a roll like in office toilets? OR the paper towels?

I know that http://www.samstradedirect.com/ do really cheap toilet paper & paper towels...you have to be a company as such...but its not hard to get a card - maybe just ring them...but we get toilet rolls form there sometimes...its no more than £12 for like 40 rolls.
We also get toilet rolls and also paper towels from another guy we know for really cheap....if this helps at all...PM me for details. Not sure where you live though...;)

Yes the stuff like you get on a roll in toilets/vets/doctor's surgeries....we seem to be getting through so much kitchen roll with Muesli's weeing :oops: (this is also why I need the puppy pads). Will PM you :wave:

Might have to give in and get the puppy pads from PAH - as I also need straw and dont know where else I can get that from...

Thank you, the top one looks pretty good :) (Though I am a bit confused by their pricing, and shop layout but will check that out thanks). Its for Muesli my rabbit rather than a dog - he can wee for England bless him :oops: (He has kidney problems).

Aww wee soul. Just had a look at the store. Free shipping and price goes down the more packets you buy. It looks like the store where the failed dragons den people sell their wonderful ideas:?

Aww wee soul. Just had a look at the store. Free shipping and price goes down the more packets you buy. It looks like the store where the failed dragons den people sell their wonderful ideas:?

Oh I see!! :lol::oops: Thank you (a bit not with it at this time of night!) :D Thanks for your help! :)

Oh thats brilliant, thank you! I should have tried spelling Blue Roll rather than Bloo Roll when I just googled!! :roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:

The few pounds prices are each roll from what I can see and the £30 ish are boxes of24. Not clear really!

Oh thats brilliant, thank you! I should have tried spelling Blue Roll rather than Bloo Roll when I just googled!! :roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I just thought it was spelt that way - I have no idea! It is Blue though...:lol::lol::lol:

Bloooooooooooooooooooooo roll!:lol::lol:

Isn't it great having the power of a forum to help?! :idea::idea:I had better get some sleep now, foster bun, Oliver, is off to the vet early tomorrow! Night!

Back