• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buck not bonding with me any advise

My buck just dosnt want touched every time I give him food and message his head he stamps his back legs warning me off . Aslo tried doing it when he's at the end of the day and tired but just stands up and thumps one or two times he has jumped and grunted at me he has had the chop about 3 month ago and he was ok but now is like a change of character

4 month ago I could pick him up and cuddle for a hour but now it's different why?

I think he needs to be neutered... he has probably reached adolesence and his his hormones are getting the better of him! It's very common.

My buck just dosnt want touched every time I give him food and message his head he stamps his back legs warning me off . Aslo tried doing it when he's at the end of the day and tired but just stands up and thumps one or two times he has jumped and grunted at me he has had the chop about 3 month ago and he was ok but now is like a change of character

4 month ago I could pick him up and cuddle for a hour but now it's different why?

You say he got the chop about 3 months ago and 4 months ago you could cuddle him, so he changed behavior a month before he got neutered? :? That sounds odd.

I feel like it would be strange for a bun to change like that if he didn't have some kind of hormones going on. Hmm...

Back