• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little help in the garden *fresh pics post 12*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Bless their furry paws :love:

garden003.jpg

garden004.jpg

garden005.jpg

garden006.jpg

garden007-1.jpg

Last edited:
It's so lovely to see buns in their natural environment! I must buy some soil and fill up a box for them, to go outside obviously not in my living room :shock:
:love:

Yes I am and yes ,it's a bigger job than I thought. When I moved the hutch, the grass under and near it was totally trashed so I thought I'd re-turf that bit. But of course, that looked daft so I'm having to do the whole lot. I ache so much! It's the carrying and the prep that's back breaking :(

Yes I am and yes ,it's a bigger job than I thought. When I moved the hutch, the grass under and near it was totally trashed so I thought I'd re-turf that bit. But of course, that looked daft so I'm having to do the whole lot. I ache so much! It's the carrying and the prep that's back breaking :(

Did you have to dig up the old lawn too. I don't envy you. I used to do in patches. Finally when we put the flat up for sale I got our builder to do it. He also turfs lawns.

Back