• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing myself and my new rabbit

munchbunch

New Kit
hi everyone
i'm new to this website. yesterday i bought a mini lop called lola :love:. i took her to the vets today for her first lot of vaccs and found out she is actually 6/7 weeks old ( 3 weeks younger than i was told) and she is a bit underweight.
just wanted to say hi really :wave:

Hello :wave: and welcome! its illegal to post on here about new bunnies without posting photos :lol: get ya camera out :D

Hello and welcome!
Poor little Lola, so young still!
I also demand pictures! ;) :D

Hello and welcome.

The old hands get a little tetchy if they don't get their piccy quota each day!
:lol::lol::lol:

:wave: Welcome! I'm fairly new myself, I guarantee you'll soon be addicted to the forum!!

I have a Lola bunny aswell (middle bun in my sig) we need to see pics of your Lola now :D

Welcome! :)
I'm pretty new here too! You definitely need to post some pics of Lola so we can all start getting to yous better! :D:wave:

i;ve just logged back in, thanks for the replies everyone!
how do i post a picture? i'll get my camera out shortly and post one up!

i;ve just logged back in, thanks for the replies everyone!
how do i post a picture? i'll get my camera out shortly and post one up!

You'll need to upload a pic to a medium such as photobucket and then copy and paste the link into a post on here. The image will then show up :)

Back