• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster cages

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
I want to buy my hamster sandy a new cage because I think the one I've got atm is a bit small, does any1 have pics of your hammy cages and what make they are .. Ty :)
Syrian hammy by the way

Last edited:
Evie's got 2 bin cages joined together with a plastic tube :D

EvieBabe001.jpg

Ill go and take a pic of the cage i have at the moment its so boring though and too small i think
When i get a new cage ill be gettin lots of toys :D

You could attach your existing cage to a bin cage and could then leave the bin cage as hammies playground :D

Here's mine.
It's on a tv stand so I have the storage underneith it, complete with bunny to show size :roll::lol:

DSCF1175.jpg

The cambridge isnt much (if at all) bigger than the one youve got. I have the hamster heaven, a little more money but well worth it in my opinion. Comes with everything you need too. You can just about see her in both. It's 80x50x50cm I think.

Here it is the day I got it:
DSC00568.jpg

Here it is now, the tubes still go accross the top they're just hidden by the stuff on top:
SAM_0561.jpg

P.S depending on how big your hammy grows your wheel might be a tad small, I think its 7.5-8 inches? Her/his back should not bend or dip when running.

Last edited:
Back