• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my buns taken just now*Pixie pics added ♥♥♥♥

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
Jingle was a bit 'off' late Tuesday night and yesterday, he's back to his normal self today :D

Here's Jingle and Ness having a nice little digging fest :roll::lol:

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01989.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

Gizmo and Pixie face:love:

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they are all having fun Vicki! :love::love:

:lol: Yes they have descimated that whole section in front of the aviary I keep having to move it over so they get some grass, I think I'm going to returf on chicken wire and give them a digging box instead, they would be good little workers in a wildie squad, their warren making skills are brilliant - I wouldn't dare leave them in that without checking as they would be in Australia :lol: Ness does turn around and chuck it all back in - Jingle just got a face full of dirt :roll::lol:

They are gorgeous buns, and a great set-up.:D I wish I'd been less conventional when I was starting out with Spenser.

They are gorgeous buns, and a great set-up.:D I wish I'd been less conventional when I was starting out with Spenser.

what's yours like? You could always adapt it, I started off with two 4x4 runs (which I now rota Pixie and Gizmo out into as they are fixed and therefore safe grass - as I have a dog) attached to the shed and then got the aviary put on because it's on concrete and they are diggers, I will do something similar for Gizmo and Pixie although it will be long with a hutch inside I'll post pics when I've done it, I'm waiting to bond them because I'll put them out into the new set up assuming they get on and it goes to plan I think if I bond them and keep them in the conservatory they will still be territorial, I've swapped them over and they do feel that the side they are on is their territory as they wouldn't settle and trashed each others areas :lol::wave:

Spenser has a 5x2 hutch with under-run and Trixie pen joining on. In the summer his pen is on the grass. He has a couple of hours in our unheated conservatory most days. His hutch is a Ryedale, so very good quality, but I hope to eventually persuade my parents to let me add a proper run. It's their garden, and I have to respect their wishes in my plans to improve Spenser's set up.

Spenser has a 5x2 hutch with under-run and Trixie pen joining on. In the summer his pen is on the grass. He has a couple of hours in our unheated conservatory most days. His hutch is a Ryedale, so very good quality, but I hope to eventually persuade my parents to let me add a proper run. It's their garden, and I have to respect their wishes in my plans to improve Spenser's set up.

Yes I understand that, I'm sure he's still got a really good environment and is happy it sounds fine :wave: My Hayexperts order has arrived so I'm going to get some more shots in a minute they have surfaced again after their sleep and Pixie is out in the run so I'll add some more tomorrow :wave:

Vicki your bunnies are lovely, they look very happy, can we have some photos of Lily when you get your camera out please.

Looking forward to more pics of them enjoying their new noms. I must place another order for Spenser soon. :wave:

Back