• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who is the boss?

Who is the boss?

• Boy

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Girl

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Equal

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
In your bunny pairs? Trios? Harper is definitely the boss out of my two wherever she hops off to Elliot follows. I was just curious to see how many boys are the boss or how many girls?

I have 3 bonded pairs
Charlie & Poppy - Charlie is definitely the boss

Jack and Lily - I am not really sure here, but I think it is Lily

Patch and Chloe - Patch is the boss

So 2 boy bosses and 1 girl!

in my trio it is without a doubt Blousy.. Buddy and Tallulah are quite laid back and just 'whatever'.

though i have seen them all trying to pinch food out or each others mouths (despite a pile of the same stuff being in front of them!) :lol:

Alfie rules the roost, no question. Poor Bubbles just does as she's told. :lol:

My girls are higher than the boys :lol:

Fuzzy is topbun
Daisy is next
Then George and Toffee is bottom :)

I don't think there's a dominant bun in either of my pairs; they're equal and both can be bossy to one another; they never fight, nip or show any anger to each other though. I mean like head licking and following to explore and be naughty! :D

Ruby is definitely the boss. Poor reggie must do what she says although if she gets a bit too kch he bites her belly!

Oooh in our bunny world Buttercup (lion head lop girl) is definately boss of them all including two big English boys and her husbun Squirrel a handsome rex. :love::love:

Though she hasn't had contact with the new buns yet (only had them January/ February and March) she can smell them and has asked me to tell them exactly who is in control!!! :lol::lol:

I passed the message on... too afraid not to! :lol: :oops:

:wave: Rosie & Sophie are really equal :D Mind you, they are 4 now... When they were babies Rosie was a proper hormonal little thing - A real teenager!! She is definately a case for proving how much spaying can change a bun.. She is sooooo lovely now & wouldn't harm a fly :love:

Back