• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy rescue - MEET DAISY!!

Where you heading? I'm based btw wolves and telford so if its over this way, I'll help with directions.

Thanks Poppymoon. It was in Worcestershire, but the directions were quite vague.

I have piggy here now, hiding in the back of her carrier.

I was going to keep her here overnight, but I've decided to get her straight to Hopper Haven so she can get settled.

I'm taking a pic before I go so I'll post her up later:D

Hers she is..... Daisy :D:D

110709.jpg

110703.jpg

She's been taken straight into the rescue. She was going to stay here until tomorrow, but as the hutch she was in was too disgusting to put in my car, I didn't want to settle here in a crate here, and then unsettle her again tomorrow, so a thirty mile round trip it was:roll:

We took in a group of 10 pigs last week that all turned out to be male, so she will be welcomed into one of their groups:D.

Well howdy Daisy, you gorgeous little piggy! My name is Trilby, also a gorgeous piggy. Cor blimey..........do I have the hots for you baby!!!!!

Wheeep, wheeep, wheeep!!!

Want to share my cabbage!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooh errrrrr!

Oh, hang on a minute.........Star my girlfriend has just caught me on the laptop, got to go..........................I'm in trouble me thinks!!!!!

Good luck in finding a n ew h om e. Whoops, Star is dragging me o ff c omput er.

Get off Star , of course it is you I love!!!!!

Well howdy Daisy, you gorgeous little piggy! My name is Trilby, also a gorgeous piggy. Cor blimey..........do I have the hots for you baby!!!!!

Wheeep, wheeep, wheeep!!!

Want to share my cabbage!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooh errrrrr!

Oh, hang on a minute.........Star my girlfriend has just caught me on the laptop, got to go..........................I'm in trouble me thinks!!!!!

Good luck in finding a n ew h om e. Whoops, Star is dragging me o ff c omput er.

Get off Star , of course it is you I love!!!!!

Hey Trilby is just up the road from Daisy (well the same county anyhow:lol:)

As Daisy is 5yrs and has cataracts she will stay as a resident of Hopper Haven rather than be rehomed. Luckily we have space for 20 groups of piggies, so she will be popped into a group soon.

She had lived with another female until 6 months ago, but she passed away.

Daisy brightened up as soon as I took her in the conservatory where all the newbies are, as there were 10 new males in there making lots of noise. I can't wait to see her with some new friends:D.

Hi Daisy, this is Trilby's Mum here.

I hope he didn't get your hopes up............he is a cheeky little chap and is very much loved by Star and myself. He is rather under the thumb, no paw, hence given any opportunity to flirt, he will do.

We are not too far from you and perhaps one day I will find the time to call in to meet you and the boys!!!

Sleep easy Daisy, now you have a lovely new, safe home.

Back