• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo vibes for Spenser, please! update - more poos found!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He hasn't done many at all since I changed his basin at 2pm yesterday. :( He is nomming his pellets and some hay, but virtually no veg.

Last edited:
please get pooping spenser:( may he have poo'd elsewhere in his cage or is he meticulous about his tray?

He often poos on his fleece mats, if he is very comfortable and can't be bothered to move, but I don't see much evidence this morning. He was pleased to see me with his pellets, so at least that's something. I haven't even given him veg this morning, as he is rejectiing everything we have in stock. I will try him with strawberry leaves from the garden shortly.

Closer examination of his basin has revealed quite a few poos at the opposite side from where he ususually offloads. Phew! :D

He has had another green, and a few strands of a very crisp green cabbage leaf.:D He will only eat the very crisp outer leaves - we have to use up the paler inside of the cabbage. :roll:

Back