• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a Carrier for 3 Buns

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Can anyone recommend a carrier for 3 buns to go to the vets, they are bonded and all need to go so would like a carrier they can go together in, can anyone recommend one?

I've got a large carrier, but it's REALLY heavy with just my 2 lumps in it. I can't imagine having to put a 3rd bun in there :shock:

I have one very large carrier that I put two buns in, and then a smaller carrier to take the third bun. These fit into the back of the car nicely, side by side, and the seat belts go round them with no probs. I find it really difficult to carry the one with the two in, so certainly wouldn't like to put all three in together.

I never thought of that problem!- what do people do when they have bonded groups of 4 or more bunnies?- you simply couldn't put them all in one carrier or even all in one car!
I guess if multipley bonded groups like 8 etc you would just pick a bunny friend to go to hospital with the sick bunny?

I think a carrier for 3 bunnies would be difficult and awkward to lift.

Maybe if you had multipley bonded bunnies you could make something to fit in the back of your car?
My husband once made a travel cage for our two bunnies, as they were going on a long journey in a hot summer and we felt the carrier too cramped and hot.
sue:wave:

I havent seen any carriers large enough for 3? But i guess it depends on their size?

I have two large carriers 1 more for a large cat and the other is for small dogs :lol: Mine are going to the vets this evening for Jabs and check up, the girls will go in the smaller one of the two as Fuzzy is only little and the boys will be going in the larger one as they are medium sized buns.

Maybe you could get one of those very small dog crates?

I have a large carrier but don't think it would be big enough for three bunnies

I'm sure I've seen large dog carriers, however just make sure you can fit it into the car - I can only just fit my medium sized carriers in my car

Hannah :)

Back