• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and my boy!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
You can tell mummy is more enthusiastic than bunny in this photo... :roll:

P3160392.jpg

Aaaah Spenser looks adorable!:love: I bet he's loving it really :D

He also looks very similar to my foster bun Connie in this photo, though you wouldn't know it from her picture in my siggy.

Awe bless him sitting with his mummy :love: how long will he let you pet him like that for? Dudley gets that look as if to say Im tolerating this, but if I dont get a treat in the next 5 seconds Im off :lol:

Awe bless him sitting with his mummy :love: how long will he let you pet him like that for? Dudley gets that look as if to say Im tolerating this, but if I dont get a treat in the next 5 seconds Im off :lol:

He will let me pet him for quite a long time, but the least move to pick him up and he is off with a cross flick of the feet, and under the couch before I can blink. :roll::lol:

He will let me pet him for quite a long time, but the least move to pick him up and he is off with a cross flick of the feet, and under the couch before I can blink. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol: well in that case Id stick with the stroking, it's not nice to be given the 'talk to the furry flicking feet'!!

You can tell mummy is more enthusiastic than bunny in this photo... :roll:

Oh I don't know - he probably won't admit it, but I think Spenser is enjoying his pampering very much. :love:

Bubbles is a nose rub junkie; my hand would drop off before she decided she'd had enough whereas Alfie has to be 'in the mood'. :roll:

I was just thinking the other day what a gorgeous albino bunny Spenser is from another photo you posted... he is so fluffy and adorable! Like a white teddy bear :love:

I was just thinking the other day what a gorgeous albino bunny Spenser is from another photo you posted... he is so fluffy and adorable! Like a white teddy bear :love:

His mum had very dark brown fur. :lol: It amazes me the range of fur colours you can get in a litter. Unfortunately Spenser takes great exception to being picked up, let alone cuddled. It has taken several weeks even to be allowed to sit on the sofa with him.

His mum had very dark brown fur. :lol: It amazes me the range of fur colours you can get in a litter. Unfortunately Spenser takes great exception to being picked up, let alone cuddled. It has taken several weeks even to be allowed to sit on the sofa with him.

:lol: He really is the boss! I love Spenser :love:

BTW I don't know why I'm laughing - it happens so quickly, before you know you are getting rid of some furniture so they have more room to play:oops::lol:

Back