• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i get Truffles a wifey

trufflebun

Warren Scout
Truffles was castrated in jan, finally plucked up the courage to get him done so i wouldnt be wee'd on in bed every nite :? bless him. Anyway, as he is a house bun & is allowed everywhere in the flat, i was wondering if there was anyway of rehoming a little girl as i dont have a neutral space to do intros. dont have a garden either .Traci x

You could have a rescue do the bonding for you, for a donation.

But you'd still need to totally neutralise anywhere truffles has been previously :wave:

I'm in pretty much the same position, the answer is LOTS of vinegar, clean and spray EVERYTHING with it :)

As Graham said a lot of rescues will help you with bonding. What I would say if you are getting a house bun is to be prepared to look for one that has lived as a house bun before or be prepared to do further bunny proofing as your second bun might not be as well house trained as your current bun

Back