• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Entertainment?...

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
I want to put something new in the run to keep blossom active and energetic but something that wont catch her surgery insision or let her jump on to. what could I add? a tunnel maybe? they only have the bendy log type. Once she;s healed I want to get a box filled with dry mud and apple tigs for them to dig in but can't for a good couple of weeks to make sure she's mended. For now I want to concertrate on keeping her occupied.

What would you add to your run? Or what do you have in your run?

A tunnel would be good. You can order them online from Animal Magic Pets supplies or the Hay experts.
We have tunnels and i want to build them a little hut :)

A tunnel would be good. You can order them online from Animal Magic Pets supplies or the Hay experts.
We have tunnels and i want to build them a little hut :)

I would order from animal magic but it took a week last time and I am very impatient, I'd rather have it sooner then later. I may walk to ASDA on my lunch break at work tomorrow to get the green ones they sell. She can have it by 6:30pm tomorrow then :) I do love Animal Magic though, so cheap too :O Willow toys are around £1 and so are Excel Herbs!!!!1

I go to a local builders merchants and buy drainage pipe/tube. It is weatherproof, washable and lasts for..............decades. No bunny has ever managed to chew it!!!

Back