• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So funny!

I bought the bunnies a treat ball yesterday, didn't actually think they'd use it but they do and it's hilarious watching them. :lol: They have to roll it about and there's treats inside, they have to get them out of the little hole. :p

My dad thinks it's mean and teasing them but they seem to be enjoying it and it is helping them loose a bit of weight! Instead of just being given treats, they have to work for them. :lol: But I just put their burgess excel pellets in there because they are addicted. :lol: (obviously I put gave them less of it in the morning.)

But yeah, I recommend them, the buns have finally got the hang of it. Bashing it into the wall makes the food come out. :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Glad they are enjoying it! I saw your video on youtube of the goodies you brought :D

Maybe you could do a video of them playing with it? Would love to see! :love: ;)

Photos, please? I hope nobody has been suggesting Mischief and Tinkerbell are overweight... they do have very impressive rears but I've always thought of them as big bunnies rather than fat. :love:

Photos, please? I hope nobody has been suggesting Mischief and Tinkerbell are overweight... they do have very impressive rears but I've always thought of them as big bunnies rather than fat. :love:

well when Mischief first went for his teeth clipping, I was told he was overweight. I cut down on his food and a month later, he was already looking better. :) Vet hasn't weighed him in a while as he thinks he is a good weight now. :thumb: I was feeding too much food. :oops:

I will get some photos of them playing with it tomorrow and a video if possible! :D

Would love to see pics :D Beano can look overwieght but she was weighed and the vet said she wasn't. My rats have a treatball and they just chewed their way through the plastic to get the treats out! Beano did have one but she never showed any interest in it. Sounds like you have clever buns! :)

well when Mischief first went for his teeth clipping, I was told he was overweight. I cut down on his food and a month later, he was already looking better. :) Vet hasn't weighed him in a while as he thinks he is a good weight now. :thumb: I was feeding too much food. :oops:

I will get some photos of them playing with it tomorrow and a video if possible! :D

Goodie! :D It's so tempting to feed bunnies too much when they give you their 'I'm starving' look. I find it especially difficult with Spenser being so fussy. :roll:

Back