• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question at feeding time

Right Capri seems to hump mylo quite a lot when she starts to get hungry, its about 9pm every night (i feed them between 9 and half 9). Does anyone elses rabbits do this?

They have been together just over 2 weeks, it doesnt seem to bother mylo, he just lies there and lets her hump his face :roll:

It's quite common for them to assert dominance when they think food is coming. I guess they just want to make sure they know who gets the best bits :roll: I don't see humping, but I do see chasing.

It's quite common for them to assert dominance when they think food is coming. I guess they just want to make sure they know who gets the best bits :roll: I don't see humping, but I do see chasing.

I think the humpin must be cos they are newly bonded. she doesnt do it much, just when she starts to get hungry...i think its also cos she wants mylo to groom her but he doesnt do it, she stops humpin as soon as she sees me sit on the floor and comes running over to me so it might be food and attention she is after!

Aww shes passed out here and mylo is leanin over licking her and loving her:love:

Back