• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

King Buttercup would like to introduce his wife to be....More Pics Post 102

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Lady Jane Willoughby!

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011009.jpg

Known as 'Jane' at the RSPCA this gorgeous girlie came to live with us today, and is engaged to King Buttercup.

We were going to call her Willow, but she really suited Jane, so we've made her a Lady Jane, and included Willow in her surname (Willoughby).

She is approximately 1 year old, and was spayed last week. She wasn't meant to be 'released' until Saturday when her stitches were due out, but she had removed her stitches herself (her wound had healed well) so when we went to visit they said we could take her home! (Probably fed up of us visiting every day!!!)

She was found with several other rabbits dumped in a box, and taken to the RSPCA.

She was very obliging with her cuddles every time we've visited her.

With me:
Jane: If I let you cuddle me will you take me home with you?
BunnyWillow12thMarch2011013.jpg

With Nanny:
Willow15thMarch2011009.jpg

With Aunty:
BunnyWillow12thMarch2011006.jpg

BunnyWillow12thMarch2011012.jpg

Willow15thMarch2011005.jpg

BunnyWillow12thMarch2011007.jpg

Arriving home today:
BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011001.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011009.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011010.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011013.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011014.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011026.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011029.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch2011030.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww she is beautiful :love::love::love:

She's a very lucky bunny to have such a wonderful forever home and such a gorgeous husbun. :love:

Hope the bonding goes well. :D

:love: she;s lovely and very lucky, you do realise you now have one bunny which isn;t black :lol: :love:

:lol: I know!

I wanted either black or agouti, and in the photo on the website she looked brown agouti, so I asked to meet her, and she has some brown which is moulting out, but she is the prettiest grey, with almost lilac eyes :love:

She's a lionhead cross - so completely different to The Boys :lol:

Back