• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive thoughts for me..........please,.....sorry to be a pest

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
As many of you now from my thread.....A match made in heaven......not yet!! ,I am trying to bond Estelle and Frankie.

Things are very slow but, I feel very deflated and useless.

Silly things are running through my head about the buns. I hate feeling negative as I am usually an exceptionally positive person.

Just tired and stressed I know.

Feeling rather sorry for myself.

A soak in the bath, good book and glass of wine me thinks.

Just need a smack on the wrists to stop feeling this way. Not literally please.

Tomorrow, I will no doubt be firing on all four cylinders again.

Sorry to be a pain. There are so, so many, more deserving people other than me.

Last edited:
Oh Di *hugs*

I can't imagine how much hard work it must be trying to bond them, I have all that yet to come :?

Just think how happy it will make Estelle though when she has a truly loving and devoted husbun again :) You are doing such a great job and deserve to treat yourself, a bath with book and wine sounds perfect.

I hope you feel better soon, thinking of you all xx

Hope you feel better soon. You've had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster with your buns, so feeling the way you do is understandable. :) xx

Hope you feel better soon. You've had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster with your buns, so feeling the way you do is understandable. :) xx

Useless? Far from it. You're doing your best for Estelle even though you're still greiving AND trying to give a rescue bun a good home - all because you care.

Hugs x
:)

Thank you all for your lovely comments. They have made me feel a little brighter.

I have been so focused on Estelle and how she must be feeling; and also dear little Frankie who so needs and deserves a loving forever home; I have forgotten about me !!!

I SO want them to be happy together. I tend to forget my own needs.

Off to have a soak in the bath, then off to bed with a good book and a glass of wine.

Thank you once again. x

Keep us posted with how they go ... and I hope the good book and glass of wine are doing the trick by now.;) xx

Big ((((hugs)))))). I hope you have much deserved good nights rest. x

Good luck with the bonding x

^^me too!:love: Youve been amazing with Estelle & Frankie....just wonderful....have a good rest ...you so deserve it...hope the buns start to settle soon xxx

Back