PDA

View Full Version : Positive thoughts for me..........please,.....sorry to be a pest

Mrs. Bunnykins
16-03-2011, 06:31 PM
As many of you now from my thread.....A match made in heaven......not yet!! ,I am trying to bond Estelle and Frankie.

Things are very slow but, I feel very deflated and useless.

Silly things are running through my head about the buns. I hate feeling negative as I am usually an exceptionally positive person.

Just tired and stressed I know.

Feeling rather sorry for myself.

A soak in the bath, good book and glass of wine me thinks.

Just need a smack on the wrists to stop feeling this way. Not literally please.

Tomorrow, I will no doubt be firing on all four cylinders again.

Sorry to be a pain. There are so, so many, more deserving people other than me.

tiger_lily
16-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Oh Di *hugs*

I can't imagine how much hard work it must be trying to bond them, I have all that yet to come :?

Just think how happy it will make Estelle though when she has a truly loving and devoted husbun again :) You are doing such a great job and deserve to treat yourself, a bath with book and wine sounds perfect.

I hope you feel better soon, thinking of you all xx

Barn Yard Bunnies
16-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Big hugs. x

hurricanhoney
16-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Sending hugs and I'm sure tomorrow will be better. You are just stressed at the moment.

susie bun
16-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Hope you feel better soon. You've had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster with your buns, so feeling the way you do is understandable. :) xx

jpp
16-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Hope you feel better soon. You've had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster with your buns, so feeling the way you do is understandable. :) xx

Useless? Far from it. You're doing your best for Estelle even though you're still greiving AND trying to give a rescue bun a good home - all because you care.

Hugs x
:)

Mrs. Bunnykins
16-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments. They have made me feel a little brighter.

I have been so focused on Estelle and how she must be feeling; and also dear little Frankie who so needs and deserves a loving forever home; I have forgotten about me !!!

I SO want them to be happy together. I tend to forget my own needs.

Off to have a soak in the bath, then off to bed with a good book and a glass of wine.

Thank you once again. x

susie bun
16-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Keep us posted with how they go ... and I hope the good book and glass of wine are doing the trick by now.;) xx

BinkyBun
16-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Big ((((hugs)))))). I hope you have much deserved good nights rest. x

Good luck with the bonding x

chelle
16-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Big ((((hugs)))))). I hope you have much deserved good nights rest. x

Good luck with the bonding x

^^me too!:love: Youve been amazing with Estelle & Frankie....just wonderful....have a good rest ...you so deserve it...hope the buns start to settle soon xxx