• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much do you pay for rabbit jabs?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
just looked at my local vets prices

Rabbit Myxomatosis Vaccination £26.25
Rabbit VHD Vaccination £26.25

and thats including a health check

i thought they were like 60 normally!!

Thats about right, per jab.

Some vets, such as mine, do a discount if you pay for both at once, but they do them 14 days apart.

Thats about right, per jab.

Some vets, such as mine, do a discount if you pay for both at once, but they do them 14 days apart.

ooo, i could of sworn some people on here have paid like 50+ per jab!

I need all 5 rabbits done at some point aha !It's part of my 'summer project' by the end of the summer I want all but 1 of my rabbits castrated/spayed, all with jabs and 3 bonded and living together lol

just takes soo longg for everything to happen lol! x

I think mine was £46 for both jabs, I paid this for each rabbit. I paid up front when I took them in for their VHD jabs a couple of weeks ago and when I took them in last weekend for their Myxi jabs I didn't have to pay anything and I even managed to get a quick MOT done for both of them without any charge :D

I pay about £16 per vac. Its changed because of the vat so I'm unsure of the exact pence.

Yes, I think the VAT increase has definitely made a difference, I vaguely remember the shock on my face when seeing the VAT on my receipt :shock:

£21 a jab for me. Gone up by about £7 in 2 years which seems a fair bit of a jump. Wish I could get to the cheap vets :lol:

Ill find out tomorrow :lol: Taking all four for their jabs tomorrow :shock: Should be... fun :shock: :lol:

haha im saving up to lol tho only have about £60 atm! need £275 for the hutch i want +3 castrations and jabs for all 5 aha ! got a fair way to go!

Bluebell had her myxomatosis today. I paid £45 but that will include her VHD when it is next due:D:D. She got a wee check up also and vet says she was looking great:wave:

Took my three yesterday for their 6-monthly myxi. Came to just under £50 (discount for more than one!).

Well if im getting them both done within 14 days its £26 for both plus there nails clipped et but thats only usually when i get my buns from rescues at first and they need both jabs.

After that myxo is 6 months and vhd a year so have buy them seperate but still think its only about £15 a jab.

It was 15.99 each, including a check. I think it's just gone up to 16.99.
I know others locally charge more.

I know when i first got my rabbits i took my first to pets at home and they charged £40 for both! And about £25 single, rip off haha.

Back