• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gurgling

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Mischa's tummy is ever so noisy today :? It's sounding really gurgley. I've felt his tummy and it feels the same as usual, no gas. Doesn't seem to be worrying him, should I be worrying?

You can hear Ginger's gurgle if you get your head really close to her tummy, if that makes any difference?

yes Buddy's seems to be on constant gurgle!! :lol:

he makes little grunting noises when he washes as well.. a very noisey bun. :love:

He's in the litter tray, I'm in bed and I can still hear it though haven't heard it the last few minutes. He's moulting real bad right now so maybe his tum is struggling a little due to that. :?

I can't remember which of my buns did this for a whie, but i remember being worried too! everything was fine though, just digestion noises i think.

ps: elis-mum....we're both having a busy day at work i see! lo ;)

I can't remember which of my buns did this for a whie, but i remember being worried too! everything was fine though, just digestion noises i think.

ps: elis-mum....we're both having a busy day at work i see! lo ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

wasn't sure if you were in today so didn't dare mail you.
just wanted to see how Blake and Roxy were doing. saw the lovely pics on fb.

update.. update!! :wave:

Back