• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammy climbing the stairs.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
This is Special Patrol Group. :love:

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

He's shocked me because he doesn't fling himself from high places like a normal hamster. He loves to climb but he won't jump down the stairs because he doesn't know how high the drop is. So it's actually a fairly safe place to play with him. :)

Aww, making me miss having hammies, mine used to love doing that. They could make it upstairs very quickly!

He's shocked me because he doesn't fling himself from high places like a normal hamster. He loves to climb but he won't jump down the stairs because he doesn't know how high the drop is. So it's actually a fairly safe place to play with him. :)

One of mine is like that :love: Never jumps of the edge of anything.
Shame the same can't be said for the other two :lol:

I never thought about letting DoDos play on the stairs. I might give him a try tonight. He likes an adventure.

He has huge ears and a pointy nose, almost rat like, but certainly more mouse like than hamster. He was picked and named by my very best friend who has a track record of getting the 'special' pets. ;)

Back