• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you want a new hutch look here!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
thanks for that - I am still dreaming of moving house and getting better accomodation for my 2 (not that theres anyhtign wrong with what they've got - I just want more :D)

i'm not surprised you're excited, it is really fab.

Lovely hutches, hope mine look that good when i have finished making them. might not though not good at the sawing straight lines bit lol

Really nice hutch! :love:

The large roof overhang is a good idea too...most hutches have no overhang and rain gets in and soaks the interior.

just like to declare that I have just bought one of these!!!!! On your recomendation. . . .

I hold you responsible!

How r they getting on with it?

Jemma

They love it. It's like a little shed, they have tonnes of room. He didn't stain the wood inside. It was animal friendly but I asked him not to just in case. So I've put some plastic mats on the floor for a little extra protection. I put my own sliding bolts on. . . In the dark. Then I couldn't lock it coz I'd done it wonky. :lol: But I really love it.

They love it. It's like a little shed, they have tonnes of room. He didn't stain the wood inside. It was animal friendly but I asked him not to just in case. So I've put some plastic mats on the floor for a little extra protection. I put my own sliding bolts on. . . In the dark. Then I couldn't lock it coz I'd done it wonky. :lol: But I really love it.

I saw the listing and saw it was free delivery within 50 miles... I was like "FINGERS CROSSED PLEASE BE NEAR ME".... I looked and the item location is the next big town from me....

That NEVER happens- its like 8 miles away it never works out like that usually - must be fate.

Where are you from? Did you have to pay?

They look really well built, am just outside the free delivery range though :? Am actually really tempted espeically with the recent destruction my rabbits have been causing :lol:

They look really well built, am just outside the free delivery range though :? Am actually really tempted espeically with the recent destruction my rabbits have been causing :lol:

Well I saw that Jenova paid £40 delivery.... Maybe yours will be less Im sure your not as far away

I saw the listing and saw it was free delivery within 50 miles... I was like "FINGERS CROSSED PLEASE BE NEAR ME".... I looked and the item location is the next big town from me....

That NEVER happens- its like 8 miles away it never works out like that usually - must be fate.

Where are you from? Did you have to pay?

Yeah, I'm in Norfolk so I had to pay £40. But it was still £190 for the huge hutch and the guys popped over and set it up in my garden for me. Other hutch companies were going to charge me almost £300 for the same sized hutch so I'm still pleased. I'm gonna need pictures of yours too. :mrgreen:
Now to think of toys to put in it that will occupy them but not take too much of the room away...

Is there a standard charge per mile beyond the normal delivery area? :wave:

Not that I can have a new hutch anyway...but it doesn't hurt to dream :lol:

Is there a standard charge per mile beyond the normal delivery area? :wave:

Not that I can have a new hutch anyway...but it doesn't hurt to dream :lol:

No sure to be honest. I just asked him how much it would cost for the hutch and delivery. It's a case by case basis really I think. Maybe just send him a message. :)

Back