• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your Bunnies talk about when you're not there??

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
This morning Bobby and carlo were having a debate about whether Latin dance (Carlo's fav), is better than Street dance.

they were going on and on :roll::lol:

No they started this morning, i told them I didn't want to get involved and went to work ;)

Ahhh!!

I woke up last night to hear Belle calling Bunsk a fatty bum. Then they were discussing what non-food items they like no nom on...

Ahhh!!

I woke up last night to hear Belle calling Bunsk a fatty bum. Then they were discussing what non-food items they like no nom on...

:lol::lol:

Bobby will be demonstrating her BUNNY popping this morning no doubt :roll::lol:

Bouncer: how to get passed the two foots and into the place where the HOOOGE pile of apple sticks is :roll:

Paw paw: how to escape from the run so that she can torment Bouncer by running up and down outside his batchelor pad :roll:

Bouncer: how to get passed the two foots and into the place where the HOOOGE pile of apple sticks is :roll:

Paw paw: how to escape from the run so that she can torment Bouncer by running up and down outside his batchelor pad :roll:

hahaha, devious bunnies.:lol:

I just have to come to work to get away from these heated intellectual debates. trick is never ever mention politics in front of either of them

Biscuit likes to debate the recession and our government's involvement in it. She thinks that our country could have done nothing to improve the situation and that Gordon Brown, while a charmless nutbar, is a true economist and numbers guy, and was right when he tried to make initial changes, against which the country and the opposing parties rebelled. She thinks that the downfall of the Iceland banks were entiretly the fault of the arrested property tycoons the Tchenguiz brothers. She thinks we are feeling the second dip right now, but that things will improve massively.

Badger was pretending to listen but secretly wondering if he likes corriander or parsley best.

Upon coming home from working with the horses.

Obie - "She's back again. And smells funny, AND is covered in some odd hair... :shock: OMG woman, go bathe or something before you come near me! Yuk!"
Pie - "That's nothing, you wait until she gets in when it rains. It smells worse that wet dog."

Or something along those lines! Pie being very "You stick with me kid, I'll show you the ropes"
He's already copying her in the morning by periscoping at me for his brekkie! :roll:

Biscuit likes to debate the recession and our government's involvement in it. She thinks that our country could have done nothing to improve the situation and that Gordon Brown, while a charmless nutbar, is a true economist and numbers guy, and was right when he tried to make initial changes, against which the country and the opposing parties rebelled. She thinks that the downfall of the Iceland banks were entiretly the fault of the arrested property tycoons the Tchenguiz brothers. She thinks we are feeling the second dip right now, but that things will improve massively.

Badger was pretending to listen but secretly wondering if he likes corriander or parsley best.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bunsk is also teaching Belle his sneaky treat stealing ways. How to jump onto the sofa, then the human, then the computer... Shes up to the sofa stage at the moment!

Well...Bowie was heard this morning moaning to Max that someone had nicked his plums and if anybun sees them could he please have them back

and Eppie was talking to her front feet..bless her ..she was saying hopefully she won't have to keep such a close eye on them as her head is gradually turning back the right way..and could they please behave themsleves and run a bit faster when Auntie Jill comes with the horrid meds..but remember to stay put if she has a handful of herbs:D

Mr Magoo was telling Marianne she really must give up trying to make a nest with the huge apple sticks..he could be heard saying..in a very exasperated voice... " you is a bun....NOT a stork! "

and Jeannie was just shouting the usual... " Who wants a fight?.."

Well...Bowie was heard this morning moaning to Max that someone had nicked his plums and if anybun sees them could he please have them back

and Eppie was talking to her front feet..bless her ..she was saying hopefully she won't have to keep such a close eye on them as her head is gradually turning back the right way..and could they please behave themsleves and run a bit faster when Auntie Jill comes with the horrid meds..but remember to stay put if she has a handful of herbs:D

Mr Magoo was telling Marianne she really must give up trying to make a nest with the huge apple sticks..he could be heard saying..in a very exasperated voice... " you is a bun....NOT a stork! "

and Jeannie was just shouting the usual... " Who wants a fight?.."

:lol::lol::lol:

Back