• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch here! Big.. Awesome. More pictures post 20.

I'm sending them from my phone to my laptop, then I'll have to upload them to photobucket.

I think I'm in shock...

The roof has a massive overhang at the front, so it's actually bigger than I planned. I can just about get past, but I'm not sure about cleaning it. :lol:

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

It's absolutely amazing quality. And huge. :)
If I tell you that Grim and Smoo are both over 3kg you can kind of judge the size. But I'll get someone to take a picture of me with it, or in it later so you can see properly. :):):):):):):):):):)

OMG Jenova, how awesome is that hutch? Its damn huge! What were the overall internal dimensions in the end?

It's so much bigger than i expected! :lol: and you, obviously :lol:

It's 3ft by 6 ft inside. Obviously bigger on the outside. The hinges are gorgeous. The quality is gorgeous. It does only have swively things to hold the doors closed so I need some sliding bolts, but that's easily done. One thing that might be a negative for some people is that there is a slight dip down into the hutch by about an inch. Now I love this because it means that poos and hay won't just roll out and my yard should stay a bit cleaner, but for cleaning purposes it might be a bit of a problem. I'll just get in there (somehow) with a dustpan and brush and the hoover so no worries for me.

I seriously recommend this guy if you want a hutch. It's so sturdy, just like a little shed. :)

But now I have to get rid of the old one or there is no room for us in the yard. :lol:

I've just put down some plastic mats to protects the floor a little bit and put in a small litter tray, some hay, their water bowl and their mat. I didn't want to put in the big litter tray (under bed storage box) because it seemed to take up so much of the room. So they just have a cat litter tray from Wilkinson's. I'll see where they pee and go from there.

Have to take more photos now. :mrgreen:

I locked them in it when I went into town to pick up some sliding bolts. I opened the hutch when I got back and they went straight into the old one and are now asleep in it. :love:

Some more pictures with me in them, so you can see how big it is.
(Ignore my hair, it needs cutting. :p)

I've been telling evryone I meet about my hutch. They're not quite as excited as I've been... :roll:

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01163.jpg

Back