• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why would he do this to me?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

He just scared the life out of me!

P1040343Small.jpg

P1040340Small.jpg

P1040344Small.jpg

P1040342Small.jpg

But i know he's okay...

P1040345Small.jpg

:shock: :love:

Your buns are great at playing dead!!

I only ever see my two like that when i look under the sofabed, and even at that i need to creep in the room so they dont hear me!

Hahahaha - i looooove that!!! Love that he stayed there long enough to 'pose dead' too!! My two scarper because they know they'll get the dreaded poke!! :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::lol:
They do a really good job of playing dead and scaring the life out of you!!!

Crikey! :shock::shock::shock::shock:
Even my heart stopped when I saw the first picture! :oops:
Bad Biccy! Giving Daddy a heart attack!

Oh my goodness, I'd have just about died if I came in to that!

Glad they are both fine though - they don't half like to keep us on our toes do they! :lol::lol:

Maisie did a similar thing once, but with her tounge hanging out! Needless to say I had to soak my underpants afterwards!

Norty biccy! I swear he is looking bigger Gray??

:lol::lol:

What a pair of jokers you have. Have you thought about a Hollywood career for them?:lol::lol:

Maisie did a similar thing once, but with her tounge hanging out! Needless to say I had to soak my underpants afterwards!

He's actually smaller, in weight anyway.

He was 2.4Kg's at his biggest, but since his stasis episode, he's stabilised at 2.1Kg's and that seems a very healthy weight for him :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant!!

What fab piccies ......... I was half expecting one at the end of Biccy giving the camera a big wink!! :lol:

Back