• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with house bunnies

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Do your rabbits tend to stay in one place or do they move around a bit?
Mine have their own room which they're shut in when I'm not here. I open the door when I'm in and Faline will come and wander all around and be a pain but Molly just stays in the room, even to the extent that if I go to the door and try and coax him out he'll creep to the doorway but not cross it.

But I've just seen him in the living room. I think it's ss time.

Are your bunnies home bodies like Molly or explorers like Faline?

bella will leave the front room and go as far as the hallway but if i take her in the bedroom she goes all stealth and slowly slinks out, she gets all nervous :roll: jasper on the other hand just binkys all over the place and loves a good cuddle with me in bed :)

My lops know they aren't allowed onto the landing most of the time so initially won't come out but sometimes they are cheeky and do.

Pie knows our flat so will have a run and explore and then flop out, Obie is not stop until he is exhausted and will then crawl behind the sofa to have a snooze. But Oberon get into everything! :roll:

Bunsk runs everywhere in our house!

Belle is still getting used to it, so I have to carry her round and put her in the room. She won't run out of it so far.

My rabbits are similar to yours in that they have their own room and are shut away when we aren't home. Maisie doesn't like leaving her room often, but every now and again she gets a burst of energy and decides to go upstairs and explore, I think she is just lazy :lol:

B&G have the whole house pretty much all the time, except between midnight and 6:30am when they are locked away for their safety and the safety of my house lol.

They will go all over the shop.

They often just come and sit in the same room as im in, which now is my office and they spend a lot of time in here, now they are allowed to :)

we live in a 3 bed semi, theres only us 2 in the house plus the kids (buns!) and they have the biggest spare bedroom. their never locked in their cage its just there for feeding and the litter tray. they have about 7 or 8 of those green tubes and the ones you can velcro together round the edge of the room and various toys scattered about! they have the run off the house when were in but are locked in their room when were out or in bed.

sometimes (sundays for whatever reason) you wont see them till the evening, just chill in their room all day...maybe they know its a sunday? usually on a night they come down and chill in the front room. then they have their mad 5 mins of running up and down stairs doing laps round the house.

gracies latest thing is getting on the window sill and watching the world go by...only thing is she cant figure how to get back down!

Hi all,

My Rolo is out all day and has the run of the house. He has a fondness for laying in the kids lego boxes under the beds!

Rach x

homebodies..

the other week they broke out, one of them pulled the gate away from the door and could of been all over the house destroying.... they stayed in their room :lol: :lol: :lol:

homebodies..

the other week they broke out, one of them pulled the gate away from the door and could of been all over the house destroying.... they stayed in their room :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I thought it was a lazy boy thing, but maybe their personalities.
Mind you Molly is nearly 6 so perhaps he's showing his age. :lol:

Back