• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Hay for Pets!!

never tried them, but i am a firm believer of if it aint broke dont fix it...

hay experts for me any day :love: :love:

never tried them, but i am a firm believer of if it aint broke dont fix it...

hay experts for me any day :love: :love:

Too expensive for me, I don't buy anything from there at all any more.:(

But yeah Liz47, my buns LOVE it too. Even Benji has had a good nom on the meadow hay these last few weeks, plus the owners are really nice:)

I love it too. Everything is great, not just the hay but the price, the speed of delivery, the owners, just brilliant.
I'd never seen my buns choose hay over pellets until I gave them this stuff, it would take a lot to get me to swap now!

I get toys for birthdays or extras from the hay experts but it's too expensive for me to buy hay from all the time.

My buns have the Ings hay from hay for pets, it smells lovely, looks lovely, the buns find it lovely, the owners are lovely so all round lovely and great value for money :D :thumb:

I've just order the biggest size of ing hay for my lot to try :wave:, just waiting fro it to arrive then I may be joining the hay for pets fan club :oops::lol:

Thanks for that! :wave:
I suppose the hay experts may be cheaper if one buys larger quantities.

I guess you would have to work it out per kg for both...

Oscar won't eat any other sorts of hays I have in now- including Orchard grass, Oat, Botanical... :roll: Glad I only had a few sample bags!

Thanks for that! :wave:
I suppose the hay experts may be cheaper if one buys larger quantities.
only for the bagged meadow hay you linked I think.
Timothy hay from the hay experts works out at roughly £4.50 per kg (plus postage on top) if you buy an 11kg bag, whereas timothy& rye from hayforpets is aprx £1.60 per kg including the postage when buying a 9.5kg bag.

I'm actually quite surprised at the difference now that I've worked it out, I just don't see that hay could be that much better.:shock:

Timothy hay from the hay experts works out at roughly £4.50 per kg (plus postage on top) if you buy an 11kg bag, whereas timothy& rye from hayforpets is aprx £1.60 per kg including the postage when buying a 9.5kg bag.

I'm actually quite surprised at the difference now that I've worked it out, I just don't see that hay could be that much better.:shock:

was just coming to post this, I have spent £60+ on less hay than I have just got from Hay for pets for £16 :wave:

You are right, but I only buy meadow hay and not timothy, which is expensive. :wave:
Thankfully my bunnies will eat anything. :lol:

thanks ordered a sample bag! usually give him timothy but since we got some cheap stuff for him to dig and play in he prefers that, hopefully I can find him some cheap stuff he likes

You are right, but I only buy meadow hay and not timothy, which is expensive. :wave:
Thankfully my bunnies will eat anything. :lol:

I only buy meadow hay too, and at only £15 for nearly 10kgs from hay for pets... I think I'll be sticking with it:D

ive just made my first order :)
works out soooooo much cheaper than what i usually get!
i pay £4 for 1kg bag :$

how long does it usually take to deliver?x

ive just made my first order :)
works out soooooo much cheaper than what i usually get!
i pay £4 for 1kg bag :$

how long does it usually take to deliver?x

Lat time it took about five days, but that's because I ordered it on a Sunday I think. I ordered it at half 8 today and by quarter past 9 ann had emailed me telling me that Graham had already bagged it up to be posted tomorrow:D x

Back