• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stripes last day here - UD p15

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
he is away back to live with mommy & daddy :love:

1.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Cuuuute! Awww I wonder why no one's posted yet? Gorgeous doggies you have, I hope Stripes is happy with his mama, I'm sure he'll miss you

:love::love::love: Gorgeous dogs & lovely photos.

I hope he enjoys being back with his mum and dad again :wave: Is it just stripe going? or is the other dog going too?

I love how Amber is trying to play in a couple of photos :love:

Thanks everyone :D

:love::love::love: Gorgeous dogs & lovely photos.

I hope he enjoys being back with his mum and dad again :wave: Is it just stripe going? or is the other dog going too?

I love how Amber is trying to play in a couple of photos :love:

its just Stripe for now so they can try & get him back to full health, then they hope to take Star next week at the latest :D,

hehe yeah she is ALWAYS wanting to play :oops:, which is why I am trying to find a companion for her :love:

Well Stripe was as mad as a hatter last night we haev been told :lol: & OH's little cousing wouldn't stop playing with him :love:, & he settles right down as if he has never been away :love:

but Star is missing him terribly :(, she never even wagged her tail when I went down to see her this morning - she is usually all groans & tail wagging dempanding pats :(,

Well Stripe was as mad as a hatter last night we haev been told :lol: & OH's little cousing wouldn't stop playing with him :love:, & he settles right down as if he has never been away :love:

but Star is missing him terribly :(, she never even wagged her tail when I went down to see her this morning - she is usually all groans & tail wagging dempanding pats :(,

Aw, im glad he seems happy again at home :love:

Poor Star, she will soon be reunited with him and her family :love: I hope she cheers up soon.

& i hope you find Amber a friend soon too, im sure she will miss her new pals, Stripe and Star but will love another to play with :love:

Lovely pics. Whats the story though? Why did you have the other dogs? :oops:

Long long story but basically OHs aunt & family had to be moved into protective custody because of their neighbours, and they couldnt take the dogs with them as the house they had been moved into wasnt allowed dogs, but they got found at that house so have been moved a fair bit away now & can now have the dogs back, we have had them since december, & Stripe has not been keeping well due to the stress of it all as he isnt exactly a young pup anymore :(

Back