• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Since Honey died...

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
Since Honey (my 1st bunny) Died 6 years ago i have been really looking and wanting a bunny just like her. I have just found two on gumtree. One of them looks just like her :) But do i get them?? Up to my boyfriend too!

I can understand your wanting another bunny that resembles your first. What did she look like? Are you sure there isn't one in the rescues? Its your decision and if you really want to adopt from gumtree then thats your decision.

I can understand your wanting another bunny that resembles your first. What did she look like? Are you sure there isn't one in the rescues? Its your decision and if you really want to adopt from gumtree then thats your decision.

I did ring round alot of rescues and on waiting list but noone got back to me :( I feel selfish in a way but i feel so lost without honey. She is the one in my little picture to the left.

Left top or bottom pic? ((((((hugs))))) it must be hard missing her. Have you tried the "search bunnies" option on RU? I'll help and have a look for you too - looking through cute bunny pics is a tough job but someone has to do it...:lol:

you need to be careful you dont project honey onto any other rabbit you own expecially if they look the same, its great you want and feel ready to love another bunny but be aware they all have such different personalitys, why not go down to your local rescue and see which bunny picks you?! xxx

Nothing wrong with Gumtree bunnies, unless its a breeder, in which case I would avoid. No need to support breeders. However I do think there's nothing wrong with getting adult bunnies from the site that need a home. That still counts as rescue to me.

My own bunnies were from a Gumtree ad.

The problem that you may have with a Gumtree bunny is that it will probably not be neutered. There is also the possibility that it may be pregnant. I hope it works out for you. :wave:

Back