• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are your bunnies?

mine are all minilops, 3 pairs, pair 1 is a blue and a black & white butterfly, pair 2 is a red eyed white and an orange, pair 3 is an agouti and a black, out of them all the orange and the white gets the most awwws of our friends:D

Mine are mismatch :lol::lol:

Though... Toffee and Fuzzy are similar colour... and George seems to have Daisy & Toffee/Fuzzy colourings :lol:

None of mine match, Ben and Nahla are uppy eared and Cupcake is a lop, but Nahla is very fluffy whereas the others are short coated...

I guess their colours compliment eachother though:lol:

They used to be, fairly well:

VickysPictures2397.jpg

Edited.jpg

I love Pickles very much, but it does feel rather like having one glove, or one sock. :cry:

My own are Floppy and Millie In my sig. About as uncoordinated as they come, size as well as colour! But they're mine:love::love:

oh........I think ive just fallen in love :love:

that little bunny in the cup in that sig pic up there :love:

what can i say, im fickle, all the bunnies on here are gorgeous :love:

one bun we had - a grey chinchilla bunny seemed to hate white bunnies-she was successfully bonded with a black bunny then later (when the black bunny went to the bridge) to another black bunny.

all have been mismatched.
sue:wave:

Back