• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Protexin pro fibre pellets

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
I have been using these for Brian, since he is on baytril permanantly, unfortunately, I often find uneaten caecals.

I haven't really noticed that much of an improvement on these pellets, does anyone have any ideas of how many of these pellets I should be feeding on a daily basis to help improve his gut flora, and also, should I reduce his normal pellets to stop any weight gain?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I got them for a foster who won't eat anything other than mix. Wong eat theses either!:(. My own two have an excess cecal prob from time to time but have been fine since giving them this. Two scoops a day between them seems to be working fine!

The little blue scoop you get in the tub? Is this enough to make a difference for your buns?

Yip, that seems to do the trick, on occassion Inca gets a bit of runny poo, but i just give her fibreplex when that happens.

Back