• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny e-zine

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
While trawling the net, i've come across this bunny 'e-magazine' and thought it had a lot of interesting articles and links to other bunny places.

I'm sorry if it's not in the right section but i've seen a few newbies on here lately wanting this kind of information.

http://hoppingmad.mywebcommunity.org/

There are some :love::love::love: bunny pics in there too!!!

????

You know the bunny??? He/She's just soooooo :love::love::love:

:D

years ago Sooz (she doesnt post a lot but shes still about on here) set up a forum called happy hoppers :D

i think that is Sarah Janes domino mid binky, but im not 100% sure.

Yip, its Sooz' site.....look at the We are..... tab

Sooz is fab, she really helped me with Kermit when he was ill......really knowledgeable like Jack's Jane :)

????

You know the bunny??? He/She's just soooooo :love::love::love:

:D

That's my boy :love: It's Domino! and Pebbles too. There's a video embedded on one of the pages of my bunnies too, you should watch :love:

The magazine is really good, I'm so proud to be a part of it.

That's my boy :love: It's Domino! and Pebbles too. There's a video embedded on one of the pages of my bunnies too, you should watch :love:

The magazine is really good, I'm so proud to be a part of it.

I loooooved the pics - i think it's a great site and really wanted to share xxx

It's brilliant, haven't got through it all yet but the bits I've read is fantastic, so much information

It's brilliant, haven't got through it all yet but the bits I've read is fantastic, so much information

That's what i thought - i'm so glad i found it (even if it's just so i can look at the gorgeous bunnies! :love: )

Back